Intersting Death Facts
- About 153000 people die on their own birthday.
- Doctor’s sloppy handwriting kills more than 7000 people yearly.
- When person die his sense of hearing last to go.
- Someone commits suicide in every 40 seconds.
- One woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth in every 90 seconds.
- We are born with 270 bones and die with 206.
- A company named LIFEGEM creates Diamonds from the ashes of your lovedones.
- Accidents kill more people around the world than malaria.
- Finger and toe nails don’t grow after death.
- Brain cells die within a few minutes of heart stopping. Skin cells can survive up to 24 hours.
- About 50 billion blood cells die every day.
- Within 3 days of death, the Enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.
- You can die instantly after being struck by dropping coconut.
- Shark kills 12 people per year while people kill 11417 shark per hour.
- Fecal vomiting exist, and it can result even in death.
- Left handers die atleast 3 years earlier than right handers.
- Lack of exercise is the leading casue of preventable deaths worldwide.
- Everyday about 29000 or you can say 12 children per minute die due to poverty.
- Hanging is the preferred means of suicide world wide.
- Every year, by car accidents 1.2 million people die worldwide, and about 140,000 injured and 15,000 will be handicapped for life.
- More people dies from selfies than from shark attacks.
- Air pollution kills more than 7 million people per year.