Skip to content
15 Interesting Pregnancy Facts
- 10% Pregnancy ends in miscarriage.
- The longest pregnancy in humans on records is 375 days (12.5 months).
- Every 90 seconds, one woman dies because of pregnancy or childbirth.
- During pregnancy, if mother suffers organ damage, the baby sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
- Male seahorse can get pregnant.
- Pregnant woman at healthy weight only need extra 300 calories per day to eat.
- Woman who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller baby.
- 30% of pregnant woman crave for non-food items, the eating disorder called PICA.
- In England, you may urinate at anyplace including inside police man’s helmet if you are pregnant.
- A woman can get pregnant while she is already pregnant.
- The 99% effective label on birth control pills means that one out of 100 woman who use pill may get pregnant.
- Woman’s brain shrink during pregnancy.
- Babies can taste the food their mother eat in the womb.
- If your laptop feels hot, don’t put it on your lap it may cause infertility.
- In 31 states of the U.S., rapist can legally sue for the custody of the child if rape results in pregnancy.