16 Interesting Divorce Facts
Divorce is a legal process of ending the relationship of marriage. here are 16 Interesting Divorce Facts you should know. lets have a look.
- According to the study conducted in America, couples aged 15-44 who live together before marriage are more vulnerable to divorce.
- Divorce rate in India found to be lower compared to the other Asian countries.
- First marriages that end up have an average life span of eight years.
- People in second marriages are less likely to get divorced because they learn from the one.
- Divorce is illegal in Philippines.
- In 2011, a 99-year-old Italian man divorced his wife of 60 years after he found that his 96-year-old wife had an affair in the 1940s.
- Couples who have a luxurious wedding are more vulnerable to divorce.
- Couples with children are less likely to get divorced; however, the chances of divorce increase in case of twins or triplets.
- Couples who argue over matters of finance are more likely to get divorced
- Can you imagine the world’s most expensive divorce was USD 2.5 billion.
- The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
- 75% of people who marry partners from an affairs eventually divorce.
- A Bosnian couple discovered both had an online affair with the fake name get divorced.
- In Islam, a man may divorce his wife three times, taking her back after the first two times.
- In Malaysia, it is legal to give divorce via text message.
- Couples in which one partner spends 10+ hours more than usual at work divorce at twice the average rate.