15 Interesting Facts About Smoking
Billions of cigarettes are smoked worldwide in a single day. once this habit was considered as a cool, sexy but now smoking is injurious to health is strictly mention even in Movies and TV also . Read this 15 Interesting Facts About Smoking.
- Smoking one cigarette takes about 11 minutes to take off your life span.
- Smoking can shorter man’s penis by as much as centimeter.
- Single cigarette contains over 4800 chemicals, 69 of which are known to cause cancer.
- 15 billion cigarettes are smoked everyday worldwide.
- French man name “Jean Nicot” was used to derive the name “Nicotine” who introduced tobacco to France in 1560.
- Smoking cigarettes destroys muscle tissue and has been proven to cause nipples to fall off.
- The breasts of woman who smoke tends to swag very quickly because smoking destroys protein called elastic, which gives breast elasticity.
- Smoking just one to four cigarettes a day nearly triples a person’s risk of dying of heart disease, according to researches.
- At any given moment, there are 10 million cigarettes lit around the world.
- Smoking can make you twice as likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
- The term “smoking” wasn’t established until the late 17th century. Before then it was referred as “dry drunkenness”.
- One hookah tobacco smoking session deliver the 25 times tar of a single cigarette.
- 80% of smoker starts smoking before turning 18.
- Smoking cause wrinkles. People who smoke tend to have 10 times more wrinkles than those who don’t.
- Smoking cigarettes ruins the sense of smell.